Invest Naira, contributors, analysts, commentators, affiliates, third party websites (“InvestNaira ”) provides financial analysis, opinions, tips, news and general information. InvestNaira is not an investment advisory website and does not intend to play any advisory role whatsoever.
Our content partners collectively known as “InvestNaira” publish articles that are well researched, reviewed and can be opinionated. Articles published as “written by Invest Naira” may have been authored by Invest Naira staff, content partners or curated from third party websites.
Any information obtained in the website is purely the opinion of the writers(s), curators, original content source and should NEVER be considered as a basis for any investment and/or financial decision. Invest Naira and all its users will not be responsible for any financial loss, break or interruption of service, claims, damages or loss from the use or inability to access the website, any linked content found in tis website.
We therefore, provide no warranties on the reliability, accuracy, efficacy of all the contents obtainable from this website including but not limited to third party links from other websites, curated and/or culled content from other websites.
By visiting this website you have agreed to hold InvestNaira Harmless from any content obtainable from this website. Invest Naira does not claim to own all of the content obtainable, displayed, featured, curated, read on this website and cannot guarantee it is accurate, reliable, free from errors, virus free or free from any malicious code.
Invest Naira is not a Stockbroker, Broker dealer, Financial Adviser, Hedge Fund Managers, Mutual Fund, Stock Picker, Tax Advisor, Investment Advisor or Legal Advisor.
We reserve the right to block users, IP addresses, terminate and suspend accounts with or without cause, and without notice. This shall under no circumstances be cause for action. Users are advised to use any information found on this website in the most responsible manner and should guard their privacy.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
- Market research data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- providing reports to our Clients containing information about usage under corporate licenses
- running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information)
- contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities if you register search criteria information on our recruitment sites.
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
If you wish to receive information about INVEST NAIRA products or services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers
- to audit usage of the site.
We use technology on some of the pages of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the INVEST NAIRA sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside Nigeria.
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact invest@InvestNaira.com or visit the “Contact Us” section of our website.
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.